Technically they are both exactly the same. Same elements, same accuracy, same formalities and same process used by the translator to create them. The only difference is the format and delivery method. Emailed Certified Translations are digitally signed and stamped electronic certified translations in pdf format and Certified Translations sent by regular mail are printed, hand signed and stamped.
16:05 30 Jul 18
I have used Tranlanguage a few times, and I have to say that I am impressed by their professionalism. I have never had problems with their translations and I can tell that they are done on time and without problems, totally worth it!
Maria del Pilar Rivero
02:39 19 Jul 18
Diego Rodriguez is an excellent translator, & I truly recommend him to everyone. Extremely professional and will help you in any sort of way
05:12 25 Feb 18
Super fast. Very happy with the service. Mr. Rodriguez did the translation within two hours of my payment and its very economical too as compared to others. I requested for some additional changes to the translated version and he was always available for that too. Highly recommended.
22:40 24 Jul 18
It's my 2nd time working with them and the service is great with fast turnaround. Highly recommended!
Daniela Hernández - Puri's PA
18:24 18 May 18
Diego and his team are ready to work with you with any small request or modification. They understand the importance of having a perfectly translated document. Best in Miami!
14:43 13 Aug 18
We are a mortgage broker company that have used Tranlanguage for several of our translations for our clients, the service from Diego has been great and very efficient, their turn times are great in every aspect quote response and translation trun time.
Based on 4 Reviews
I'm very glad I was able to find such an efficient and professional agency to translate my husband's birth certificate. Their prices are very reasonable...read more
Is the first time I use this company and I am glad I did. I have had some experience before with two more and always take some days and more money. They...read more
This was my first time using Tranlanguage's services and I am very pleased with the outcome! They are the fastest, least expensive and most attentive...read more
powered by Facebook
Excelente Servicio...Buena Atencion y sobre todo muy Profesionales!!
Blanca M Benitez
Excelente servicios , muy profesionales y en Tiempo record! Felicitaciones Diego!
Alexis Esteban Rodriguez
- What is your pricing policy?
- What is your normal turnaround?
- Are e-mailed certified translations accepted by USCIS?
- What is the difference between certified translations sent by email and those sent by regular mail?
- When will I receive my certified translation?
- How can I be sure that your translation will not be rejected by the USCIS officer?
- I need a certified translation of my high school diploma and transcript. Will the electronic certified translation be accepted by my school/college?
- I need my birth certificate translated for my US passport application, which translation format should I order?
- Will my translation be notarized?
- How do I know you are a serious company?