Member of the American Translators Association
Check out what our customers are saying about us:
Translations for Insurance Purposes
Life insurance applications usually contain information about the applicant's medical history that raise some concerns. Indications of prior treatments or current diagnoses of ailments relevant to life expectancy must undergo further analysis. In these cases, the underwriter usually requests an "Attending Physician Statement", or "APS", the most common and efficient way to obtain factual data pertaining to an applicant's health history.
This APS must be submitted in English. Therefore, if the applicant is a foreign national, and the APS is written in a different language, it has to be accompanied by an English Certified Translation.
SERVICE MAIN FEATURES
You can choose between any of the following delivery methods:
• 24 hour turnaround: Your certified translations will be ready within 24 hours.
• Flat Rate: $30.00 per regular page, no extra or hidden costs or fees.
• 100% Guaranteed: We have been translating documents for the past 20 years.
Our certified translations have never been rejected by
USCIS or any other institution.
• Email Digitally signed and stamped electronic certified translation, RECOMMENDED FOR USCIS
• Office Pickup Printed, hand signed and stamped. CLICK HERE FOR OFFICE LOCATIONS
• USPS First Class Printed, hand signed and stamped. ADD $10.00 TO COVER SHIPPING COSTS
• FedEx Overnight For extremely urgent cases. ADD $40.00 TO COVER SHIPPING COSTS