Member of the American Translators Association
Check out what our customers are saying about us:
Translations for Consular Procedures
Foreign embassies and consulates in the US require that all US documents submitted for consular procedures be accompanied by a certified translation into the corresponding language. In some cases, they also require that the signature of the certified translator be notarized. Our certified translations comply with all these requirements, and when a notarization is required, we add the corresponding "Certificate of Competence and Accuracy" duly completed by a notary public. None of the embassies and consulates to which our certified translations were submitted have expressed any objection regarding the accuracy and formalities of our certified translations.
We translate, among others, the following documents for consular procedures:
• Birth Certificates
• Marriage Certificates
• Divorce Decrees
• Death Certificates
• Medical Records
• Powers of Attorney
• Background Checks
• Declarations of Domicile
• Personal Letters
SERVICE MAIN FEATURES
You can choose between any of the following delivery methods:
• 24 hour turnaround: Your certified translations will be ready within 24 hours.
• Flat Rate: $30.00 per regular page, no extra or hidden costs or fees.
• 100% Guaranteed: We have been translating documents for the past 20 years.
Our certified translations have never been rejected by
USCIS or any other institution.
• Email Digitally signed and stamped electronic certified translation, RECOMMENDED FOR USCIS
• Office Pickup Printed, hand signed and stamped. CLICK HERE FOR OFFICE LOCATIONS
• USPS First Class Printed, hand signed and stamped. ADD $10.00 TO COVER SHIPPING COSTS
• FedEx Overnight For extremely urgent cases. ADD $40.00 TO COVER SHIPPING COSTS